The MGLauncher won’t start
If you have a problem launching the MGLauncher, report your issue to support and include the following in your message:
- a detailed description of what you are doing and what happens when you do it
- what version of Windows you are running
- what antivirus software and firewall(s) are installed/running on your computer.
Attach the following to your report:
- screenshots, illustrating the problem (or links to the screenshots if they are uploaded to a file sharing site).
- use the key combination Win+R (where Win is the key with the Windows logo), and then enter %localappdata%\MGLauncher into the search bar and press Enter. Find the MGLauncher.ini and main.log files in the folder that opens, and then send them with the error report.
Still have questions? Contact our experts