My game is crashing/freezing
What should I do if Skyforge is crashing on Xbox-One?
For game crashing solutions, please follow these steps to help troubleshoot the issue: :
1) Restart Skyforge;
2) Power Cycle the Xbox-One;
3) Uninstall/Reinstall Skyforge;
Restarting Skyforge: Doing this should fix the common problems with the client.
- Press the Xbox button on your controller to return to the Home screen;
- Then press the Menu button on your controller and close the client;
- Restart the client from the Home screen.
Power Cycling the Xbox-One Console: This should help solve issues with the game crashing or hang situations.
- Press and hold the Xbox button on the front of the console for at least 10 seconds.
- Unplug the console's power cable and wait for an additional 10 seconds or more.
- Plug the power cable back into the device and power the console by pressing the Xbox button on the controller.
Uninstalling and Reinstalling the game: This solution is often used to fix client errors or corrupted files during the download and installation process.
To completely uninstall Skyforge from your Xbox-One console, please visit Microsoft's Homepage for instructions on how to uninstall.
If you continue to experience issues with your game or console crashing, please contact Xbox Customer Support for assistance with troubleshooting for a solution.
Still have questions? Contact our experts