I want to unlink/link to another Facebook/Google/Game Center
Once created a linking to Facebook/Google/Game Center can't be deleted/changed by a player.
What we can do for you is to delete the linking. All such requests are being looked into with the maximum thoroughness as a part of our security measures. We can ask you for additional information to identify you as the game account's owner during the process.
Please raise a ticket from the game account where you wish to delete the link. You need to provide the following information in your request :
- The ID of the game account where you wish to delete the link.
- What is it you wish to unlink (Facebook, Google/Game Center).
- Model of the device the game account was created on and models of all devices that you played the game on afterwards (for example, Samsung galaxy s4, iPhone 4 etc.).
- Name the Internet service provider/mobile phone carrier whose services you used.
- All the cities and countries in which you launched the game.
- Either a photograph or a scan of the official document used in the country of your residence to prove your identity (passport, driver's license, etc.). The graphic file(s) must be readable and contain all the basic information from the document.
Still have questions? Contact our experts