Purchase made but I have not received my items
Have you made a purchase to your account but have not received your items? Please follow these instructions:
1. Confirm that you’re logged into the correct account;
2. Log out and back into the account;
3. Verify the proper funds are available on your account.
4. Check your bank statement for pending charges;
5. Allow up to 24-48 hours for pending charges to clear and for the delivery process to finalize.
If charges are still pending, it’s possible the transaction has not yet processed and requires more time to finalize the transaction.
After the 24-48 hour period passes and you still have not yet received the items from your purchase, please contact PlayStation Support for assistance.
All other issues associated with your PlayStation account must go through the Sony PlayStation Support team:
- Armored Warfare / PlayStation Plus Account linking process
- PlayStation Plus Membership questions/concerns
- PlayStation Plus Account (Sign-up, PlayStation Profile, Appeals, etc.)
- How to request a refund
While we wish we can provide you with a refund, unfortunately, we cannot because the payment was cleared through the Playstation Store and can only be processed by Sony. However, in the event that the payment was cleared by My.com, only then, could we influence the situation.
Still have questions? Contact our experts