Code of Conduct Violations Categories
In the following article, you can find the different types of different violations of the Code of Conduct, categorized by their severity.
- Harassment or Defamation
- Insulting any member of the community, employees, or groups of people in-game and externally.
Note: Ongoing harassment will lead to more severe penalties.
- Using the same phrase, similar phrases, or pure gibberish excessively.
- Needlessly repeating the same phrase more than once in a period of 30 seconds.
- Obscene or Vulgar Language
- Using language that is crude, offensive, or pornographic in nature.
- Referring inappropriately to human anatomy or bodily functions.
- Illegal Activity
- Referencing illegal content.
- Referencing illegal activities.
- Advertising non-beneficial, non-MY.GAMES related businesses, organizations, or websites.
- Impersonating any Administrator associated with MY.GAMES.
- Copyrighted Materials
- Including copyrighted material in user-created content without approval.
- Real-Life Information and Threats
- Threatening someone with real-life violence or harm.
- Distributing another player's, or a MY.GAMES employee's real-life information (name, address, phone number, etc.).
We will not tolerate real-life threats or distribution of personal information in our games. We apply severe penalties in these cases and engage local law enforcement to ensure the safety of all parties involved.
- Racial, Ethnic, or National
- Promoting racial, ethnic, or national hatred.
- Using a racial, ethnic, or national slur.
- Alluding to symbols of racial, ethnic, or national hatred.
- Malicious references to factions and events of major conflicts of the 20th and 21st centuries.
- Extreme Sexuality or Violence
- Referring to extreme and/or violent sexual acts.
- Referring to extreme and/or violent real-life actions.
- Sexual Orientation
- Insulting or negatively portraying someone based on their sexual orientation.
- Negatively portraying major religions or religious figures.
- Insulting or negatively portraying someone based on their religious orientation.
- Exploiting bugs, abusing game mechanics, or cheating the game.