Code of Conduct Violations
If you feel a player has violated our policies, please report them to our Customer Support for investigation.
Harassment or Defamation
- Insulting any member of the community, employees, or groups of people in-game and externally.
Note: Ongoing harassment will lead to more severe penalties.
- Using the same phrase, similar phrases, or pure gibberish excessively.
- Needlessly repeating the same phrase more than once in a period of 30 seconds.
Obscene or Vulgar Language
- Using language that is crude, offensive, or pornographic in nature.
- Referring inappropriately to human anatomy or bodily functions.
- Referencing illegal content.
- Referencing illegal activities.
- Advertising non-beneficial, non-MY.GAMES related businesses, organizations, or websites.
- Impersonating any Administrator associated with MY.GAMES or Obsidian Entertainment
- Including copyrighted material in user-created content without approval.
Real-Life Information and Threats
- Threatening someone with real-life violence or harm.
- Distributing another player's, or a MY.GAMES employee's real-life information (name, address, phone number, etc.).
We will not tolerate real-life threats or distribution of personal information in our games. We apply severe penalties in these cases and engage local law enforcement to ensure the safety of all parties involved.
Racial, Ethnic, or National
- Promoting racial, ethnic, or national hatred.
- Using a racial, ethnic, or national slur.
- Alluding to symbols of racial, ethnic, or national hatred.
- Malicious references to factions and events of major conflicts of the 20th and 21st centuries.
Extreme Sexuality or Violence
- Referring to extreme and/or violent sexual acts.
- Referring to extreme and/or violent real-life actions.
- Insulting or negatively portraying someone based on their sexual orientation.
- Negatively portraying major religions or religious figures.
- Insulting or negatively portraying someone based on their religious orientation.
- Exploiting bugs, abusing game mechanics, or cheating the game.
Griefing Other Players
- Entering a raid or (PvP / PvE) events and not participating.
- Purposely pulling enemies or taking health orbs to kill teammates.
- Intentionally dying to put their team at a disadvantage.
- Use of third-party programs that provides an unfair advantage or quick progression through the game
Because of the voluntary nature of clan participation, we take a more lenient stance in clan channels. Only the most severe violations (i.e. Racial/Ethnic/National, Extreme Sexual/Violence, Real-life Threats) will be considered.
Still have questions? Contact our experts