How to upload screenshots & files
Providing Screenshots from PS4 into our support system is not immediately possible, but you can pick one of these three easy workarounds:
1. Transfer the Screenshot via UBS to PC and upload
2. Upload the Screenshot to Social Media and share the link
3. Take a picture of your screen and send the photo
Transfer to USB
- Required: USB Stick (Formatted to FAT32)
Please note: if your USB stick is not recognized make sure it is formatted to FAT32.
- For Windows: Open your Windows Explorer and navigate to your USB stick. Right click and choose “Format”. Check that the key is formatted in FAT32.
If it uses a different file-format, please re-format the USB key. Please note that all your data on the USB key will be erased.
- 1) Open the “Library” from your PS4 Menu
- 2) Navigate to “Applications”
- 3) Select the “Capture Gallery” and launch the application
- 4) Navigate to the “Skyforge” folder
Select the screenshot you want to transfer and click the “Options” button
Still have questions? Contact our experts