My Game Is Crashing/Freezing
If you experience game crashes or freezing, please follow these steps to help troubleshoot the issue:
- Restart your console by holding down the POWER Button for three seconds, then selecting "Power Options" > "Restart".
- Verify that your console has the latest system version.
- Check for any available updates for the game, then start it again.
If the above steps are not successful, please check for corrupted data in your game installation:
- Check for any corrupt data for the Skyforge installation.
- Delete the game and redownload it.
- If the error persists and a microSD card is being used, power off the console and remove the microSD card, then redownload the game to the console' system memory.
- If the software can be downloaded correctly to the system memory, but the error occurs using the microSD card, you can continue troubleshooting the microSD card by clicking here.
If you continue to experience issues with your game or console crashing, please contact the Nintendo Switch Customer Support.